PG-20 Transportable Oil Spill Recovery
Capable of spreading fibrous containment material to capture 5,000 gallons in less than an hour.
List Price: $31,995
The PG-20 is a self-powered, portable, hydraulic machine. With attached hoses and pre-loaded with product, the PG-20 is designed for quick deployment while providing long distance propulsion of granular product treatments on large scale oil spills.
As a self-powered unit, this a solution for remote communities, response vessels, fishing vessels, coast guard, remediation/response organizations, oil rigs/platforms, test drilling sites, oil pipelines, vessels and ships transporting petroleum products, department of defense and emergency response.
The PG-20 is built with powder coated aluminum and stainless steel components and is designed for salt water conditions and challenging land based spills.
The 300 lb. capacity hopper storage tank and high pressure blower provides deployment rates of 50 to 100 lbs. per minute.
A 200 sq. ft. area 1.5” to 2” thick area can be applied in 60 seconds. A 1000 gallon spill can be treated in less than 20 minutes.
Easy access hatch doors allow easy re-loading of bagged product from both sides of machine.
With a closed loop hydraulic system preventing contamination from outside elements, this unit can be operated in dirty, dusty environments and ambient temperature conditions down to – 40 Celsius with optional cold temperature package.
For permanent installations on water or land based vessels with adequately sized hydraulic power packs, this unit can be adapted to save size, weight, and costs by eliminating the redundant power pack supplied with our standard machine.
- PG-20can propel product with either air or water nozzle assist.
- With air alone, PG-20 will propel product up to 50 feet (no wind)
- With water as a propellant, PG-20 will direct product up to 80 feet (no wind)
- Self powered – 20 h.p. diesel power pack with a 40 gallon hydraulic oil reservoir.
- 30 cu./ft. hopper capacity
- Volume deployment of product 50-100 lbs per minute (using air propellant with 25 foot length of hose) or 25 – 50 lbs per minute using a 100 ft length of hose.
- Petro-guard product absorbs/solidifies 1-2 gallons of fuel/oil per pound of product
- Air capacity 350 cfm at 6 p.s.i.
- Dimensions: 48″ wide x 107″ long x 60″ high.. This is the overall dimensions of the skid frame under the machine system.
- Total system weight without product in hopper – approx 2700 lbs.
- The power pack with sub-frame weighs approx 1600 lbs.
- PG-20 machine module hopper unit – with hose & reel approx 900 lbs.
- Modular system consisting of: Dispersing machine (Aluminum), limited access loading area with latching cover lid, hose reel with incremental 100 ft. 2″ dia. static guard hose.
- Power-Pack module w/ 20 h.p. diesel engine with 12 gallon fuel tank, direct driven 2-stage hydraulic pressure compensated pump system, 40 gallon hydraulic tank with power cooler, with stainless ‘quick-connect’ fittings attached to the dispersing machine.
- All components non-corrosive salt spray resistant materials. (Aluminum, stainless, and epoxy coated steel).
- Machined eyelets for loading and unloading
- Can be used on trailer, bed of pick-up truck, boat/vessel or land
- Easy to ship or transport to any location
- Ideal for use on transport ships and off-shore oil rigs
|4||48" Hose Reel 8" Wide|
|5||2 Fuel Tanks 12 Gallon = Total 24 Gallons|
|6||Hydraulic Tank 40 Gallon|
|7||Engine 20 HP Kubota Diesel|
|10||Hopper Hood with Hatches|
|11||Power Pack Hood|